It’s cold out, we can see our breath on the air [at least here in the UK] and the storms have set in.
However strong the desire to write a post, I’m stuck in a rut. So I’ll just put some lists here to give a brief update. Stay Safe.
This week’s VPA – Simple transition to complete tasks
– I want an easy transition to cross 10 out of 15 items on my to-do lists and to get it done with space and time. With no loose ends, pretty please.
I’m so grateful for:
– my other half. He was so supportive last week while I was dealing with old patterns. I saw him this weekend and he was so patient and got my mind off things.
– a safe journey home. The train journey back was manic with cancellations, changes and having to travel to Clapham to get from one south coast town to another. [Southampton to Brighton]. I got through it, and I’m home safe and well.
– tea. I love spending time with my other half, but he has limited tea resources. I’m always so grateful for a cup of chai, jasmine or nettle when I return.
– music. It got me to his house, then home through the train changes and now as I’m doing some work, it’s here to keep me focused.
– community. I had three friends to text on the train home. I’ve come back to find a “how are you, we should meet up this week” message from another. I feel loved, accepted and just.. safe. I’ve support and connection here. I’m so blessed to have that.
– food. I was well fed. I’m so lucky that I have enough food to eat, and to share with my friends.
– writing. I got back into novel-writing and I’ve realised how blessed I am to be able to escape into another world.
– time. I have enough time. At this point, I’ve enough to time to fit in everything. I just need to remember that and use it wisely.
This week’s To-Do:
– Dissertation Ethics form
– Dissertation Statements
– Dissertation Meeting with Tutor about above two items
– Neurobiology Report
– Neurobiology Paper Presentation
– Consciousness Concept Diary
– Consciousness Presentation Write-Up
– Right Here Paperwork
– Chase up placement emails
– Lead meditation
– Sort out Seidr night
– Finish 2 books that have been lent to me
– Daily Shivanata
And rewards –
– Seth Lakeman gig, [wed]
– Meeting a friend for lunch [tues?]
Tonight, I light a candle in gratitude for being here; safe and well.
In candle Light,