Catching up on blog reading is something I’ve not made time for recently. Writing blog posts is another. I want to get back to both this month.
I discovered the 30 Days of Druidry Meme at Meadowsweet and Myrrh – Alison’s Druidric version of the 30 days to Paganism prompts that I used to plan to partake in. Others such as The Ditsy Druid and Themon are also sharing their responses on their blogs.
As I keep meaning to post about the beginning of my journey through the OBOD course material, I figure this would be a good starting point to introduce my core beliefs.
I won’t be posting daily because a) I don’t seem to be very good at daily posting at this point and b) I’ve specific events in the next 30 days that I know will stop me from concentrating on the blog – however I will eventually complete the 30 prompts and they will all be linked to from here.
So here goes; this is the list:-
30 Days of Druidry
- Why Druidry?
- Foundations: Cosmology
- Foundations: Nature and Earth
- Foundations: The Three Realms
- Foundations: The Elements
- Foundations: Altar, Grove and Nemeton
- Foundations: Day-to-Day Practice
- Relationships: Gods/Deities and Spirit
- Relationships: The Ancestors
- Relationships: Spirits of the Land
- Relationships: Ritual and Worship
- Relationships: The Fire Festivals
- Relationships: The Solar Festivals
- Relationships: Rites of Passage
- Inspirations: Awen and Creativity
- Inspirations: Prayer and Meditation
- Inspirations: Storytelling and Myth
- Inspirations: Music, Poetry and Aesthetics
- Inspirations: Ethics, Virtues and Values
- Inspirations: Divination and Magic
- Inspirations: Mysticism and Philosophy
- Everyday Life: Druidry and Family Life
- Everyday Life: Druidry and Romance
- Everyday Life: Druidry and Work/Career
- Everyday Life: Conservation and Environmentalism
- Everyday Life: Druidry and Community
- Everyday Life: Peace and Social Justice
- Everyday Life: A Life in the Day of a Druid
- The Future of Druidry
- Advice to the Seeker
If you want to take part, please leave a comment to let us know so we can read your thoughts in return ^_^